Teacher - Heavy Equipment Mechanics
SECTOR: VOCATIONAL TRAINING
SUBJECT(S): TEACHER – HEAVY EQUIPMENT MECHANICS
COMPETITION NUMBER: MACHINERY H1208-02
LANGUAGE(S) OF INSTRUCTION: English
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
Minimum 5 years of experience in the industry
Certification in the concerned specialty
Must possess a certificate of qualification from the province of Quebec or the equivalence from a canadian province.
Bilingualism (English / French) is an asset
Knowledge of the MELS program and teaching experience are definite assets.
LOCATION: The regional training centre, Nunavimmi Pigiursavik, in Inukjuak
STATUS: Contractual position
From August to December 2012 with possible renewal for the winter session.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
From $37,298 to $72,608 annually depending on qualification and experience.
In addition to a basic salary, we offer a Northern Allowance, subsidized housing and a food cargo allowance.
Salary & benefits as per the Teachers' Collective Agreement of the Board.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION IS: 4 p.m. August 24, 2012
SEND APPLICATION BY E-MAIL OR FAX:
Indicate competition number MACHINERY H1208-02 in the subject of the e-mail.
Human Resources Department
KATIVIK SCHOOL BOARD
Fax: (514) 482-8278
We will contact only those candidates under consideration.
- Our organization
- Kativik School Board
- Commissioners’ council and executive committee
- General administration
- School operations department
- Regular Sector Schools
- Akulivik - Tukisiniarvik School
- Aupaluk - Tarsakallak School
- Inukjuak - Innalik School
- Ivujivik - Nuvviti School
- Kangiqsualujjuaq - Ulluriaq School
- Kangiqsujuaq - Arsaniq School
- Kangirsuk - Sautjuit School
- Kuujjuaq - Jaanimmarik and Pitakallak Schools
- Kuujjuaraapik - Asimauttaq School
- Puvirnituq - Ikaarvik and Iguarsivik Schools
- Quaqtaq - Isummasaqvik School
- Salluit - Pigiurvik and Ikusik Schools
- Tasiujaq - Ajagutak School
- Umiujaq - Kiluutaq School
- Complementary Services
- Education services
- Training and research
- Adult Education
- Human resources and payroll department
- Finance and technical services department
- Material resources department
- Post-secondary Studies
- Policies and directives
- Bulletin board
- Intranet login