This training is designed for individuals currently working in the construction field, or anyone interested in acquiring carpentry skills.
The training provides participants with skills related to:
- Building small cabins
- Installing windows and steel doors
- Installing insulation
- Interior finishing
- Building roofs, walls and floors
- Installing vapour and weather barriers
- Using the necessary tools, power tools, equipment, products and materials
This training is intended for construction workers and individuals interested in carpentry. However, it may lead to various career paths.
The training will:
- Enhance your knowledge and skills in areas that are essential to meet vocational training admission requirements.
- Support your professional advancement in construction trades.