Are you interested in acquiring painting and plastering skills? This short training is for you!
The training includes modules related to health and safety on construction sites.
It also prepares participants for the following:
- Planning work
- Using lifting equipment
- Framing and drywall
- Surface preparation and finishing products
- Preparing surfaces, starting plastering and applying primer coat
- Repairing surfaces
- Finishing plaster surfaces
- Spraying surfaces
- Preparing and finishing wood surfaces
- Preparing and finishing metal surfaces
This training is intended for construction workers. However, it may lead participants to various career paths.
The training will:
- Enhance your knowledge and skills in areas that are essential to meet vocational training admission requirements.
- Support your professional advancement in construction trades.