Acquire these specialized skills and start working! Hours completed count toward apprenticeship. You have the option to accumulate credits for a Diploma of Vocational Studies (DVS) in Carpentry.
This training will support your professional advancement. It is designed for individuals new to the trade and will also meet the needs of seasoned construction workers.
During the training, you will acquire skills that will prepare you to:
- Work with given instructions and information
- Work with given drawings and specifications
- Use the necessary tools and materials
- Use scaffolding, jacks, stringers, and wooden and aluminum joists
- Use a powder actuated fastener and the appropriate anchors