Application Form

If you are an Inuit beneficiary planning to pursue post-secondary education at a vocational school, a CEGEP, or a university, you may apply for sponsorship. As a sponsored student, you will benefit from logistical, social, and academic support during your studies.

Don’t forget that, after applying for sponsorship, you also need to apply for admission to the program of your choice directly with the institution offering it. Check the “What Can I Study” section for deadlines related to vocational training, CEGEP, and university programs.

To apply for post-secondary sponsorship, please complete the online application below.

We strongly recommend submitting your application online.

However, you may also download, print, and complete the paper form below in the language of your choice. Completed paper forms should be faxed to 514-457-1336.

IMPORTANT: In order for your application to be considered, you must attach the following documents:

  1. A copy of your birth certificate
  2. A copy of your health card
  3. A copy of your beneficiary card
  4. A copy of your social insurance card
  5. A copy of your academic results for the most recent year completed in high school (transcript/report card or document issued by the Ministry of Education)
  6. If applicable, a copy of your most recent academic results for any vocational training, college or university (transcript issued by the educational institution)
  7. A specimen cheque or bank account number with branch information

Online application form

Paper application form