You will be allowed to drive: School Bus/Bus.
The course will be divided as follows:
- 30 hours of theory
- 10 hours of mechanical inspection
- 38 hours of practical driving
- 2 hours of exams—individual
This course will equip its participants with the necessary skills and knowledge to:
- Perform basic and general vehicle inspections (preventative maintenance)
- Understand driving theory and road signs
- Practice safe driving techniques
- Understand the common on and off-road maneuvers essential in observing general traffic regulations, more specifically how they relate to Class 2 drivers.