You will be allowed to drive: Minibus (24 passengers or less).
The course will be divided as follows:
- 16 hours of theory
- 8 hours of mechanical inspection
- 30 hours of practical driving
- 2 hours of exams
This course will equip its participants with the necessary skills and knowledge to:
- Perform basic and general vehicle inspections (preventative maintenance)
- Understand driving theory and road signs
- Practice safe driving techniques
- Understand the common on and off-road maneuvers essential in observing general traffic regulations, more specifically how they relate to Class 4b drivers.