Do you have good judgment, confidence, keen observation skills and an excellent memory? This training is perfect for you!
This training will allow you to develop skills and knowledge that will enable you to:
- Enforce the safety procedures and standards of the establishment where you will be working.
- Ensure the safety of the people and property where you will be working.
- Ensure the proper functioning of security systems.
- Patrol inside and outside of the building on a regular basis.
To obtain the Security Guard certification, participants who have completed this training MUST submit a request to the Bureau de la sécurité privée (BSP). Following this step, participants will receive a licence that legally authorizes them to work in this field.
This training will prepare you to work as a security guard.
This occupation can be pursued in various environments, such as:
- Industrial environment
- Hospital setting
- Close protection of individuals (bodyguard)
- Crowd safety
- Property security
- Airport security
- Port security
Candidates must meet certain criteria.
Must meet the following conditions:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Understand, speak and write English.
- Not have a criminal record (certain conditions apply; contact us for more information).